While Nana was here we had the chance to the BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir {a Hindu temple}. If you are in the Atlanta area and want to see something really cool I recommend checking it out and its FREE. Click Here to check out their website.
It was such a peaceful, beautiful place of worship. We were able to do the audio tour and I totally recommend doing it if you go. It was neat learning more about their religion {other religions are very interesting to me - I love learning about them}. We were lucky that Ryker was sleeping in the stroller for most of our visit so we got to read/listen to everything. They don't let you take pictures any closer than these {ring a bell - we don't let people take photos inside our temples either}.

1 comment:
hooray! i am so glad you went. isn't it amazing? there is no good way to describe the detail on their temples, right? love the pregnancy journal idea too. what fun memory making that will be later on. :)
Post a Comment