Tiny's big boy bed.
I wish I would have taken a before picture but I never remember to. Oops. It was a natural birch color of wood before I striped it painted and stained it. I learned that staining is A LOT more work than spray paint. But you cant spray paint brown - it doesn't look right. I am SUPER happy I did it and that it is done. And that I got it finished before Nana arrives tomorrow {that was my goal} and I even got it on the blog. Now Nana and I just have to get the boys new bedding made so I can get to work on the new look for their room. I am thinking grey and green or grey and yellow.














2 comments:
so cute linds!!! you did such a great job! too bad he wont sleep in it yet... but at least its "cool"
I'm loving it Lindsay! Good job sticking with it-the brown looks fabulous!!!
Post a Comment