Sunday, July 22, 2012

{Birthday Boy - 2 Years}

Ryker Gabriel
I can not believe you are 2 already. You are such a joy to have in our family. I love how sweet you are and how you say the funniest things these days. You are quite the talker when you are around mommy and daddy but most other people think you don't really talk {ha little do they know you mostly speak in 5 word sentences}. You are good at pretending to be shy as of late - even to people you know and love and then the moment we walk away you start jabbering about them. Silly boy. You are loads of fun to take on adventures and we have been having a super fun/busy summer and LOVING it! You have become a stinker at time out - meaning it takes about 20 -30 minuets to do a 2 or 3 minuet time out. You are no longer super easy to put to bed.... it is quite a process these days and has been taking hours to get you to sleep. I am hoping this is a short phase and you get back to being my rock star sleeper/ bedtime goer. Here is a look at you over the past year. You have grown so much.
   August 2011
 September 2011
 October 2011
 November 2011
 December 2011
 January 2012
 February 2012
 March 2012
 April 2012
 May 2012
 June 2012
July 2012
It is crazy how much you have changed in the past year. You learned how to sit up on your own, start walking, talking, your hair finally started to grow in, you have a mouth full of teeth, you play with toys and friends, and so much more. I can't wait to see what this next year brings. 

Hugs, Mommy

2 comments:

Amanda and Tom said...

Happy birthday ryker!!!!!

Marie said...

That's quite the difference! I really like how each of the photos show off a bit of his personality too.