Monday, July 23, 2012

{Ryker's Birthday Party}

One of my favorite parts of being a mama is throwing birthday parties. 
Love them!
Happy Birthday Ryker Biker!! 
This is where Ryker spent most of the party .... right in front of the bag of Cheetos. This boys LOVES them!! I also love that he has frosting all over him from his cupcakes. 
 Ryker LOVES monsters so we decided to do a little monster theme. I am obsessed with how cute they turned out. Ryker was VERY excited about having a birthday party and there being cupcakes there. He and all of the little kids thought they were great. Ryker loved taking one bite of frosting out of a cupcake and then grabbing another one and doing the very same thing. Needless to say he enjoyed his fair share of cupcakes {or should I say frosting}. 
Ryker was not wanting to be in a picture - he just wanted to eat what daddy was holding. 
 I didn't go too crazy with decorations this year but I thought what I did do turned out cute. It was fun making the time line of photos of the past year for everyone to see how much he has grown and changed. 

 We all had a great time swimming and were super happy that the weather was in our favor. It was looking like it was going to down poor all day long but it held out for us. 

Nana was a major help and trooper putting up with me and my crazy party planning. I was glad she got to relax some by the pool. 

Thank you to everyone who was able to make it. We love all of the support you are to our family and we had a great time. 

4 comments:

rabnerfamily said...

Those cupcakes are adorable! I hope Ryker had a great birthday! You have such a cute prego belly!

JoshandMegs said...

wicked adorable cupcakes!!! did you do them? so cute. i'm going to have to pin them ;) abigail would love them.

Marie said...

Super cute cupcakes/theme! Glad everything worked out despite your crazy busy schedule.

Unknown said...

UH, LOVE the cupcakes. Perfect colors, shapes....LOVE THEM!!! Such a cute party, (even if it wasn't overboard decorated)