Wednesday, July 11, 2012

{Boothers in town part II}

The long {not really but felt REALLY long due to 3 crazy kids} drive down to Callaway Gardens. I love Ryker's face - this is exactly how he felt about sitting in between Ali Jo and Sophi Ann. 
 The beach at Callaway. It was so nice and relaxing to just let the kids play in the sand and water and not be so stressed about them drowning in deep pool. We all had such a blast and we cant wait to take Brady back down with us. I love Ali Jo's pose - this is what she does when you ask her to smile. Those arms crack me up.  We were so happy none of the bebies got burnt but some how Kels and I forgot to put sun screen on our thighs and they became lobsters. It was super OUCH! 
 The kids had a sweet dance party just before we left. I love that Ryker fell into the splits. It was TOO funny! 
We all had fun in the butterfly house. It was super cool to see some of them hatching from their chrysalis. These kids are so fun together. I hope they keep these friendships FOREVER!! 
 Fire Feet.
This is Kels making fun of me and my "fire feet". Sometimes at night my feet feel like they are on fire and super hot so I have to cool them off in a ice bath so I can go to sleep. 
 Botanical Gardens
Ali Jo was way into having her picture taken today. She kept asking us to take her picture. That was fun since usually it is the opposite with the kids. 
 Ryker got stuck in this little slide {he HATES tunnels} so I had to go down it it push him out while he was screaming. He was pretty traumatized by this and me being the nice mom I am laughed at the situation. HAHAH 

 Stone Mountain playground.
I forgot how fun this playground is and it was so nice to have it all be in the shade. The kids really enjoyed having a low key day with no big adventures and rule following. I think we all needed that. 
 This is a HUGE step forward in Ryker's world on the playground. He went through a tunnel!!!!!! Thanks Auntie Kels for capturing this victory. He even did it a few times. Way to go Tiny!!! 
Cousin love.
Both smiling.
Sophi being sweet hugging Ryker. Ryker not so sure.
Ryker really not liking her loves.
Whack - STOP touching me Sophi. 

We all had so much fun with the Booths in town and made many good memories. I love that I have such a great friendship with my sisters and REALLY wish we could live closer to each other. Thanks for coming to visit us and know that you are always welcome back!! 

1 comment:

Joslyn said...

how fun to have visitors! all those places looked so wonderful. I love the fire feet. that is hilarious! haha. pregnancy!!! weirdest things happen.