Saturday, July 14, 2012

{One cool dude}

 Ryker man you are one cool dude! 
You love wearing your sun glasses and sometimes you like seeing just how many pairs you can put on your face. {I have a sweet picture of you wearing 3 pairs at once and can not seem to find it on the computer...}
You have been a total champ this week. Thank you!
 I have been working like a mad woman trying to get your toddler bed refinished and it has proven to be a LOT bigger of a project than I thought. Thank you for being cool with watching LOADS of shows, playing by yourself, and beings stuck in the house all week long. Good thing we went on LOTS of adventures with Auntie Kels and when Nana gets here on Monday we will have many fun adventures with her. 

I did finish the bed!!! WAHOOOOO!!!!
Pictures will come tomorrow.  

I have officially hit "nesting" mode. My "to do" list before Baby Gray gets here is mighty long and today we made a dent in it. Here is to hoping I can stay productive and be a fun, nice, adventurous mama. 


Oh Ryker you did start saying some new funny things this week.
* You came up to me {the only day this week I put on normal clothes} and said "you look pretty mommy" It melted my heart and you kept saying it over and over. Then you walked over to daddy and said "you look cool". You are one sweet and VERY smart boy! 
**You have learned the word "favorite" and you love telling us what your favorite book, toy, show, and shoes are. It changes daily as to what you say "my favorite" is. 
***Every time we walk outside you say "mommy I need to look at my big boy bed" and "Oh look mommy's painting my big boy bed, it looks good". 

I love you Tiny!  

No comments: