Sunday, March 24, 2013

{Easter Egg Hunt}

 I braved it and took the 3 crazies on an adventure all by myself with no friends for back up. This was a BIG thing for me. Abby and Ryker were VERY excited about the egg hunt even though I could not get a photo to prove it. Ryker was running away from me trying to take a picture and Abby's face is priceless. 
Then a few minuets later Ryker wanted his picture taken with Abby and wanted to hold her hand and it was cracking me up that she wanted nothing to do with him. Silly kids. 
 My sweet Gray baby was a champ as always. 
 They did 3 separate egg hunts and we were there for all of  them. Abby and Ryker had a blast and by the 3rd one they were really good at finding the eggs. I am so happy we were able to go and we all made it home alive.  


No comments: