Tuesday, March 12, 2013

{Fast February}

Well February came and went and now I am blogging about it... hopefully soon I will get back to current post... someday. 
 We do a playgroup with a few friends every week and for Valentines Day we decided to do a special party and let the kids decorate heart cookies. I had my hands full with my "twin" babies and Ryker so I didn't manage to get a picture of Ryker frosting cookies. Truth be told I was not even the one helping him frost them - Thank you awesome friends for helping me. I was busy feeding these cute chubs. It was fun to get a new picture of Savvy and Gray next to each other. I love how HUGE he looks next to her. Oh and yes they totally love to hold hands. Benjamin on the other hand does NOT like it when Gray tries to hold his hand. 
 We really love these babies. Benjamin is a pretty chill baby like Gray and Ryker is always great to help me cheer one of them up if I am unable to do it. He is such a BIG helper. I think Grayson is going to be a heart breaker. He is such a flirt. Too bad I could not get Benjamin to look at me with his flirty face also. 
 This is how I find the boys more often than not. These brothers sure love each other. Ryker's newest thing is to "play baby" as he calls it. He likes to play with Grayson's toys, be burped, and talk baby. Its pretty funny. 


 Ryker was running so fast and didn't want me to take his picture. But I was able to get a few even though they are a bit blurry I love his smile. 

 Another way we play on the play mat. Sitting in the bumbo. We like to switch it up. 
I just love Grayson's facial expression in the picture. It cracks me up.
Oh and it was Mardi Gras this month. We LOVE Mardi Gras. Grayson got festive for our party. I made red beans n'rice and king cake and had some friends over to celebrate. We also did a girls bunco night that supposed to be a masquerade but sadly people didn't really wear their masks. One day I WILL make this happen! I have pulled it off in Utah and will do it again! 

We are getting the hang of this 3 kids thing most days if we stay home. We do get brave on Wednesdays and venture to story time at the library. That is always eventful but well worth it in the end. We were pretty boring on the adventure scale during February. It was cold and rainy and we babysat A LOT! 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Gray is so CUTE. I just had to tell you that!