Tuesday, March 5, 2013
{Help}
I need help friends. My sweet Ryker baby has officially turned into a nightmare of a sleeper. He no longer goes to bed with ease and once he does he wakes up about every 2 hours all night long crying. We have tried to just let him cry it out but he doesn't EVER give in. He is relentless! He cries for over 2 hours before I give in and go put him back in bed. Any and ALL suggestions are welcome. It has been almost a week since I have gotten more than 3 hours of straight sleep between my two boys and I have officially reached my breaking point and grumpy mama has arrived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So sorry!! Maybe he's sick or something...just seems weird that he would go from good to soooo terrible.
ugh my Vienna is doing that right now too... but she's growing a mouthful of teeth. Any chance that's a reason? The book I have (healthy sleep habits, happy children) if you know they're fed, clean, safe, etc to let them cry it out and they'll eventually figure it out. Way easier said than done. Have you ever had to train him before? It seems like I have to retrain Vienna every couple of months! so sorry!
O man I am sooo sorry! I wish I had some good suggestions but i really dont. This happened with kman this summer we just gave in and let him sleep with us! Def not the best option but that was the only way we could get any skeep!
Post a Comment