We love visitors. Especially family visitors. Pete, Shellie, and the kids were able to come for Spring Break. It was so fun having them here. Ryker really loved having his cousins sleep in his room with him. Our first adventure was the Zoo.
The kids enjoyed climbing on all of the statues more than the animals. It was a bit of a bummer trip. We got there later in the afternoon and things closed earlier than I thought and we didn't get to do/ see everything the kids wanted to. I felt bad that I goofed that up. Good thing they weren't too upset about it.
Ryker is now a climber. I love this! I am a HUGE climber and it is fun for me to see him be more adventurous .
Ryker and Arabella became quite the little buddies. I love watching Ryker develop friendships with his cousins and aunts and uncles. This is something I didn't really have growing up and I want my children to have these relationships. I think they are VERY important.

No comments:
Post a Comment