Spring in Atlanta is by FAR one of my things about living here. It is SO beautiful and full of so many flowers and sunny days. The botanical gardens is having a orchid exhibit right now and it is SO beautiful. I love orchids and I had no idea there were so many varieties of them.
This is a MIRACLE that Ryker is actually smiling for a picture with me. This almost NEVER happens.
These hills were so cool. They had a single orchid in each of them and they were hanging from a lace covered tree. So cool.
The past few weeks I will ask Ryker where he wants to go for our adventure and he chooses the gardens. It surprises me EVERY time. But I'm glad he likes coming here. He loves to play/dig in the dinosaur sand in the children's garden. This last time we went he actually made friends with another little boy {about 6 years old} and he and Ryker ran around and played for a long time. Ryker was actually VERY sad when the boy had to leave. This is a HUGE social step for Ryker. He is usually VERY VERY shy around people he does not know. It was so cute he even walked up to me and said "mom look at my new friend". I can't believe how much he is growing up. I almost have a 3 year old ahhhh!
Grayson and Savvy enjoyed some car seat free stroller time. They loved being able to see. These two are so great on all of our adventures.

1 comment:
Gorgeous!
Post a Comment