
Happy Late Birthday Liam! He is such a stud and we get to hang out almost everyday since I have not been working and I am really going to miss that when I have to get back to reality.

Brady is so good with Liam and they both love playing together. I am so lucky to have a husband who loves kids so much. Our Kiddos someday will have so much fun with him.

Liam LOVES and I mean LOVES trains. So we had a awesome trains party. Poor Megan now has more trains at her house than she knows what to do with and now she cant get out of the house without Liam wanting to take them all with him. He is such a funny little guy.

Mugs and Tara eating some yummy grub.

The happiest Papa and Nana around. They are the best and I love them so much!

Julio and Brady wanting to show you how good the food was like a 5 year old. Got to love these guys!

Last but not least our AMAZING cake! Megan and I totally made the pattern up and it actually didn't take us too long to decorate it. We had a blast making it and eating lots of frosting... yummy! Not only did it look this good but it tasted even better!
No comments:
Post a Comment