Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Jenni

I am so lucky to have such a great friend like Jenni thanks to our wonderful husbands. Brady and Brent are childhood friends therefore Jenni and I became good friends right away. I love hanging out until the wee hours of the morning playing games with her and always saying just 5 more minuets that turns into at least 1 more hour of fun. It has been even more fun having Brent and Jenni live 2 minuets away from us. Thanks for being such a great friend Jenni. We love you!!!
Last Saturday night we had a birthday party dutch oven cook out and Bonn fire in their backyard. It was a blast and got us all excited for our camping trip in a few weeks. I love summer time and all of the outdoor events it brings.

Amanda and Lashell hanging out with the favorite MDew.

Brady's oh crap face when he lost at latter ball.

Steph just chillin by the fire enjoying herself.

Tom Tom trying to be a thug... we all know hes not one even though he tries hard. Those baby blue eyes couldn't hurt a fly!

The girls chatting and roasting mallows... yummmy! One more reason why I love Jenni so much - she loves to set her mallows on fire also and peel them off layer by layer and eat them just like me!

I have no clue what is so funny but I think Brady is so cute when he is laughing hard like that.

And lastly why Jenni is so amazing. She is completely enamoured by fire just like me. I love sitting out by the fire for hours and just talking and watching the flames change colors. I know I'm not supposed to play with fire but it just calls my name.
Jenni thanks for being born and for being our friend. We will be so sad when the day comes that we don't like down the street from you and Brent. We hope this Birthday is full of fun and laughter!. Love you!

No comments: