Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Demolition Durby

For Memorial Day we were in Delta for the Wood Family Reunion. It was fun to see all of Brady's relatives that we don't get to see often.
After the reunion we headed down to the fair grounds for the Delta Rabbits Football Team Durby. It was a blast! There was this one green car that was AMAZING! He was smashing everyone like they should be.
My goal is to someday race in the 4th of July Durby. I think it would be so much fun and great for my road rage. I can't wail for the 4th this year that durby is much more fun and all of the family will be in town for it also. Hope ya'll had a great long weekend.

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I've always wanted to go to the demolition derby! It looks way fun!

Kelsey Booth said...

The derby was so much fun. Too bad the boo and I won't be there this year! When you drive in it, I'll be there for sure!