Saturday, July 24, 2010

:: Ryker Gabriel Wood ::



Ryker Gabriel Wood joined our family July 22, 2010 at 6:08pm
8 lbs. 8 oz. and 20.5 in long

I will give you more of a story on my next post but here are a TON of pictures. I hope ya'll enjoy them because we think he is super cute and fun. 
signing his name for his first time. cute little feets. 

remember how i said he had a HUGE head... see what i mean... good thing it looks normal now. poor little guy. 
a very proud daddy.
happy little family full of love. 
being a snug.a.bug with nana just moments after birth. 
blowing bubbles at mom. i was in my bed and my epidural had not worn off so i had to try and get some pictures from a very weird angle. 
my first bath. they dont have a nursery at this hospital so he was with me from the moment he was born until we left. they even gave him his first bath in my room. 
this little man of mine loves his hands. he must have had them in his mouth all 9 months. 
sporting his first pair of kicks. 
telling nana a story. 
hanging out in his bed with his new friend. 
this little guy is a daddy's boy already. the nurse said "oh grab your camera. you need a picture of this" and boy was she right. are they not just a dream team. 
bright eyes for his daddy. 
giving my daddy loves after he had a long hard day of mid.terms at school. 
being silly with mommy. 
he is such a snug.a.bug already and i love it. i think his little frog legs are so cute. 

sorry it took me so long to get these posted. the hospital was crazy and we had people in and out of our room all day long and then we had a rough go at getting this guy to eat. but we are home now and doing great. thanks for all of the love and support from all of you around the world. 

19 comments:

Cambria said...

congrats Linds he is just so cute and I love all the pictures... Hope all is going great!

lots of love!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful little guy! Congrats Brady & Lindsey!

Anonymous said...

I am crying right now - HE IS BEAUTIFUL YOU GUYS!!! I love that hair!! I hope that you are feeling well and recovering quickly. We love all three of you!

The Joyners said...

Congrats Linds and Brady! He is so cute, he looks like both of you! Sounds like a long labor, but he is worth it!

Doreen said...

SWEET!! He's HERE! You can definitely tell in those pictures that he's one loved little man! CONGRATS Linds.

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

How precious! I love that you posted so many awesome pictures. He's a keeper too. You and Brady will be awesome parents

Lori said...

yay!!! he's born!!!!!! we'll be calling soon to bring you dinner and LOTS of love. :)

Amanda and Tom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is so so cute! In the picture you sent from your phone I thought he looked like Brady but on your blog I think he looks more like you! A perfect mix! We love you guys and wish we could be there to see him first hand :( so please keep posting lots of pictures! And I'm glad you are doing well too Lindsay! ...what a lllllooooonnnnnnggggggg labor

Megan said...

so glad to finally see good pics and so glad got to share his birth w/ you across the world! love yoy so much sis and you are amazing!

Jessica said...

I am so glad he is here!! Congratulations!

Jaclyn said...

So precious, Lindsay! Ryker is perfect! Congrats!

Sorensen Trio said...

Congratulations Linds! I'm glad he finally arrived.....I'm so glad we are not pioneers, I don't know how they gave birth on the plains. Just glad we have modern medicine. Hope all three of you are doing well! Can't wait for more pictures!!!

Bren and Jen said...

I love him and can't wait to meet him. I am so happy for you guys. He is just perfect. I will call you sometime later when you guys have settled down. Love ya

The Stylers said...

He is such a beautiful baby!! I love the picture of all three of you guys it's PERFECT!!! Congrats!!!

Falon Felsted said...

What a good looking trio! Love the pictures! So glad all went well and you are both healthy and happy!

Meg and Reed said...

Yay!! He is adorable. I love the pictures. I'm so happy both of you are doing well.

Aubrey Messick said...

He's HERE!!!! And he's so beautiful. Congratulations! I hope you're enjoying every moment with him right now. Love you so much!

Minnie said...

oh man. i am so jealous! i just want to get in on all the squishin that is going on down there! what a cute little squishie toy!
Congrats!

DAD AND KAMBRI said...

congrats guys they are so much fun!!!