Wednesday, July 21, 2010

:: waiting ::

We are approaching hour 23 of labor and still NOTHING... I was expecting this to take 24 hours but not 36 and that is what it is looking like as of now. Good thing I have my mom here with me since Brady went to school today. She has been GREAT company all day. All I know is I DO NOT want to ever be induced again and I want something to start happening. 

Thank you for all of the sweet phone calls checking up on me! And for those of you who were wondering what was going on now you are in the loop. Lets hope the next few hours bring CHANGE!!

5 comments:

Kelsey Booth said...

You're silly - you aren't in hour 23 of labor - you are in hour 23 of trying to start labor :) I'm so sorry that it is being crazy for you. I love you lots and hope that once things start they are quick and painless. Call me if you get bored!

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

I ALMOST texted you today to see whats going on. I'm glad you posted. I'm sorry its taking forever. At least you know you will have an amazing little guy to show for it. Keep it up and hope things start moving more quickly.

Lori said...

hoping hoping hoping hoping.

keep us in the loop, my friend. :)

Jaclyn said...

Hang in there Linds!

Falon Felsted said...

GO TEAM WOOD!