Thursday, July 1, 2010
:: 20 days = zero ::
My new doctor here in Atlanta wanted me to have another ultrasound today. What did we learn from this? One mom you have been right all along and this baby is going to be HUGE! He was measuring to be 7.5 lbs already and he still has 2 1/2 weeks left to cook. We also found out that his head is HUGE... it's about a 39 week head. What does all of this mean... well he is not sure if I will be able to push him out if his head gets much bigger. So we are really hoping they are off (I hear that happens). And after all of this I am still at a zero on everything so Ryker wont be coming early. But all is well and his head is down and his heart is looking good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Sounds like a C to me - have fun with your not so tiny newborn :) Love you!
thats so exciting that it is coming so soon!!!
At first I thought you were going to say, " We are actually having twins!" The build up to what we learned was intense. Love ya
SO EXCITING! You are going to be such an amazing mom, Linds! Did you like our shout-out on Jaclyn's blog?? Too funny.
Wow, you are so close to having your little one. Don't worry about the head thing, after Colin was born they told me he had a big head but he came out fine. Also I was at a zero up until my due date but they decided he needed to come out.....they have some amazing drugs that will help! Good luck and go on a date with your hubby before your little one arrives.
WAHOO! Seriously?! That is wonderful news. Let us know when little Ryker gets here because I just can't wait to see that gorgeous baby. Pictures of my updates are to come!
Post a Comment