Thursday, July 15, 2010

:: too anxious to sleep ::

Last night I felt like a little kid on Christmas eve . . . too anxious to want to go to bed/sleep even though I was dead tired. Why was I full of so much anxiety?
  1. My mom will be arriving on Detla at 2:05pm and I have missed talking to her daily over the past 3 weeks as she has been running around France without me.
  2. I have a doctors appointment at 11:30am and I can't wait to find out what he has to say . . . last week he told me if I were still prego then he would schedule me to be induced. I know I know I said I didn't want this but my back has been in more pain the last week than I can take and with everyday it just keeps getting worse. And its not like he would be taking him weeks early. My due date is in 5 days. So I am really hoping we get to meet our Ryker guy this weekend.
  3. House is clean and ready for Nanna's arrival (and Ryker's).
  4. I painted my toes yesterday - all by myself. I'm not really sure how I reached them but I did.
  5. Brady has two big test today that I hope he does REALLY well on. He has been studying like a mad man.
  6. I hope my next post has some REALLY cute pictures of our new little bambion. HOPE.

5 comments:

Doreen said...

5 days? Crazy. We just re-setup my new induction date for August 1st so that means I have about 2 weeks left. Can't wait for your little man to get here! Post LOTS of pics k???

The Stylers said...

my goodness! It's SOO close! I'm excited for pictures!!! Make sure you text me a picture! I can't wait! Good luck with everything!

Kelsey Booth said...

You are too cute. You are better than me, I don't care that my house is a total disaster. Although, cleaning it may put me into labor so I guess I should try huh?

Nikki said...

haha. I am anxious now too! Will you update us all on the big news of those key points?! I am super excited about Brady's tests. ;) Love ya Linds! Good luck!

Lori said...

it was great meeting your mom yesterday (despite my CRAZY children) i'm glad she's here for you!