Thursday's doctors appointment verdict.... Ryker's heart beat is perfect and they will be inducing me on Tuesday. I tried really hard to get them to schedule me for this weekend but for some odd reason these doctors like to spend time with their families on the weekends and not schedule babies to arrive then. I know who would have though. I am still at a "finger tip" (1/2 cm) and "squishy" (about 50% effaced) the same that I have been for the past 3 weeks. I find it really funny how the doctors in this office say this instead of "your X cm and X% effaced" but I really like them. Ryker is not making much progress but my contractions seem to be getting much stronger and more frequent. Maybe he will come on his own before Tuesday. Maybe.
I didn't think that delivery would scare me but the last two days I have been very nervous about it all. I know it will all work out and be fine but I am scared of the hours and pain of it all.
Funny side note about them inducing me on Tuesday night. Remember how I said that a few months back Brady and I picked dates that we thought Ryker would be born? Brady said July 7 and I said July 21. Well it is more than likely he will be born July 21. Kinda funny if I guessed his birthday. And since we are the guessing of things I think this baby is going to be about 8 lbs 21" long and have a head full of dark curly hair. Does anyone else have a guess?
My mom arrived after a very LONG day of traveling yesterday and I am LOVING having her here. I have missed her so much.
Wish me luck!!

6 comments:
My vote is 8 lbs 10 oz, 21 in long with a bit of dark, straight hair. I don't where you think this curly stuff is coming from. Good luck! Love you!
you can do it!!!!!!
I guessed Makenzie's arrival date! And she was 6 days early! Good luck with delivery! I'll be thinking about ya! Can't wait to see pics of your little angel!
i love you lins. i told you you would change your opinion about inductions and wanting the baby to come early! i can't wait to see him!
My guess is 19 inches long and 8 lbs 5 oz. Brent guesses 7 lbs 3 oz and 18 inches long.
Wow that is soooooooooo exciting! Good luck and we will be thinking about you on Tues. You're a tough woman...remember that! Text us the second he is born! (ok we will give you a few minutes)
Post a Comment