Happy Birthday sweet Ryker Biker.
You were so sweet and wanted to have your birthday party early so all of your cousins could be here to celebrate with you. You are sweet and kind little friend and you love to swim and run and dribble basketballs and read and play Mario and draw and make inventions and build forts.
Make a wish Ryker!
Make a wish Sophi.
This silly guy was cracking me up with eating his cake and using his hands more than his fork.
Sweet baby cousins chowing down on cake.
Ryker asked for one thing to eat and it was rainbow jello like what Auntie Shellie made at Thanksgiving. I slaved over these cute little jello squares all day but they sure did turn out cute but I won't mind if my kids NEVER request them again... too much time.
Making a whirlpool.
These kids crack me up.
Cute babies. I wish I would have recorded Ollie saying "No Raya No" weather or not she was even near him. Silly baby.
WATER BALLON fight!!


1 comment:
What a fun party! That jello is only made at Thanksgiving time around our house- too much work but at that time of year you are in the kitchen all day anyway. Happy Birthday Ryker! You are one great kid!
Post a Comment