Tuesday, July 19, 2016

{Jaclyn's Wedding:: Utah}


I was blessed to be able to go to Jaclyn's wedding in the New Provo Temple. It was so fun and special to be able to be there with her and Marissa and Sam also. I love my sweet Paris girls. I am so grateful for our friendship for the past 10 years. Jaclyn made such a beautiful bride. I am also grateful their wedding gave me a chance to see inside the new Provo Temple. It was so beautiful. And it was fun having Nana be abel to help Jaclyn in the brides room also. What a fun special calling Nana has in the temple to be able to help these sweet brides on their special day. 


I love these sweet girls with all of my heart and hope that someday we and our sweet husbands will all be able to meet in Paris again. 


Elder Todd Christofferson is a close family friend to the Peterson's and Jaclyn and Jason were blessed to have his seal them together for all time and eternity and we could not resist a photo opt with him at the reception. I look a bit star struck I know. 


It was a VERY fast trip to Utah but it was so wonderful to see old friends and get to stay the night with Lindsey and catch up with her. I miss living one apartment building away from her.... Grad school friends are the best and will always hold a special place in my heart for helping me through a hard 3 years. 

No comments: