Friday, July 29, 2016

{Lake House Fun :: Booths at Lake Guntersville}

 Taking a break from the passie for a cookie. 
 Lyddi Lyddi thinking about sharing with Ollie. 
 Sweet cousin LOVE.


 Who would have thought that playing on the tube while it was tied off to the doc would be almost as much fun as riding on it behind the boat. These crazies played out here for hours everyday. 

 Our kayak was played with a LOT and we all enjoyed it. 


This monkey and I had a crazy experience on the tube... We were riding behind the boat with Sophi and I discovered that sitting in a tube while holding a 1 year old and being pregnant was oh so NOT fun. We were going along and next thing  I knew the water got super choppy and Ollie and I popped right out of the tube and Sophi stayed right put in it. It was super scary. I some how didn't let go of Ollie through all of this and just pushed him up through the water and kept hold of him and he was so tough and didn't even cry. It was crazy and something I don't care to do again. I think tubing can wait until he is a bit older and I am not so pregnant. 

No comments: