Saturday, July 23, 2016

{Safari Zoo :: Cousin Summer Vacation}

We loaded up 2 vans of crazy kids and hit up the Safari Zoo. This was the bravest I have been going through it. I kept the windows down the entire time. I didn't get many photos because I was too busy having kids climb on me and trying not to get nibbled on by any of our hungry friends. 


Of course the only photos of animals I got happened to be my least favorite animal.  





After 3 buckets of food and two drives through we parked and headed to feed the tortoise's. And tortoise's are MUCH faster than I EVER imagined they would be. Especially when you are holding a leaf of lettuce. All three of my boys got bit by them. Ouch! 









The wild crew. 



Sweet boys but silly Ollie refused to look at the camera. 



I was even lucky enough to get a smile out of Nana. 
YAY!! 


No comments: