We Rabner gals could not get together with out going to at least one museum. We headed down to Birmingham to the McWane Science Center. This place is HUGE and full of so many fun things. We all had a fun VERY long, VERY busy day.
Dance party.
Building with magnets and cousins.
This little man sure does love to play with choo choo's.
He would not even put it down until we got to the water table.
Fixing cars.
I love seeing this smile.
It warms my heart especially when Grayson and I are having a hard day full of rages.
The water table brings joy to everyone for at least an hour.
Sophie the little climbing monkey.
Sharing.
These sweet babies LOVED looking at all of the fish!
I kept being asked if these two were twins. I kinda wished I could have said yes... I know I'm crazy for wishing I had twins.
Sweet Ali Jo.
Two strong guys.

No comments:
Post a Comment