tomorrow this handsome guy of mine will be taking the GRE that will determine the next 3 years of ours lives. we hope and pray that he will score high enough to get into physical therapy doctoral program. yes i will have a DR. of PT for a hubby so i can sing "a doctor a doctor I'm gonna marry a doctor!" can anyone name the movie? hahah {beaches} so to prepare brady for his big day tomorrow i made a special meal....

to appitize on : bruschetta
main course: tomato basil risotto
dessert: peach fritter
mmmmmm.... it all smells so tasty and i can't wait for him to get home so i can devour it all with him. please remember brady in your prayers tonight!
oh also i have i told ya'll how much i love love to cook?

4 comments:
Good luck Brady! and that food sounds delicous!
Whoa good luck to Brady!! And NO I'm not pregnant. There were two pregnant people there and one that just had a baby. They all know I want a girl next, so that's the scoop on that. haha.
Mmmmm....risotto is yum yum in my tum tum. But silly Lindsay, it is an app also, not a main course! Love ya :)
I want your recipes!!!! it looks so good.
Post a Comment