Friday, September 4, 2009

:: thoughts while running ::

*rain in st. george is different. it rains for 5-10 minuets and if you didn't see it come down from the sky yourself and you walk outside 5 minuets after it stops you never would have known it was just raining. the ground is completely dry and a puddle here and there. yes it evaporates just that fast.
*dear rain gods please please rain more often here in st. george in the evenings. i love it when it rains in the evenings so i can go out for my run earlier and have a little breeze action going on.
*i also noticed the colors in the sky tonight after the rain. the sky was pink and orange and the mountains looked purple. it was one of those moments of the day that i wished i had a camera and didn't. who would have guessed i need to start running with a camera to catch breath taking sunsets? after this thought came to me i then began thinking my brain should have a usb port so i can just plug it into my computer and download my thoughts, feelings, and picturesque moments of the day. don't ya'll think that would be AMAZING to be able to do that?

5 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I wish my brain had a usb port too because not only could I download stuff off it, but I could upload stuff into it, like how to be a ninja, everything I need to learn for school, etc etc

Unknown said...

I totally agree with the rain. I went to a matinee yesterday and aside from the dirty rain spots on my previously clean winshield, you would never know that it actually poored!! I do agree with the sunsets here though. Some of them are absolutely amazing!

Jessica said...

Ahhh, that kind of rain sounds like bliss. Yes, I was surprised by this year's summer in Chicago. Lame! Plus I am dreading winter like nobody's business. Supposedly the mild summer means winter is going to be a beast...I think I'll be wishing I lived in St. George around November...

Doreen said...

PANSY! HEY!!!!!! So, I foundja. I see you're living in St. George now...very cool. I wish I could've seen you when I was out there this summer!! bummer. LOVE YOU LINDS.

Kelsey Booth said...

We have plenty of rain out here...want to borrow some? Hope you had a fun time in Springville w/the fam.