i am home at last! i spent last weekend in sprinville with my family, it was a blast hanging out with everyone. it was beautiful fall weather. not hot and not cold. at night it even got a little chilly. something i am not accustom to anymore. favorite parts of the weekend:
1. eating breakfast and dinner out in the back yard
2. playing games
3. hanging out all day in my pj's
4. hearing liam say "hiiii linds" when i walked in the door
5. late night chats with mom and pappy on their bed
6. bike ride with mom and pappy up the canyon
7. trip to the zoo and seeing all of the baby animals
8. lots of family time
9. seeing samantha and joann
10. eating tasty food
today i was on my friend aubrey's blog and saw this new web boutique http://www.shopruche.com/index.phpon on her blog. so of course i had to check it out and oh am i glad i did. i love it! i have been looking for something to spend my birthday $$ on and i found more than enough for me to spend it all on. thanks aubrey!!

2 comments:
You are so welcome birthday girl! I got my adorable yellow skirt in the mail today. I opened it in the kitchen and changed right then and there and I've been wearing it ever since. Sooo cute! Hope you got some fun finds! :)
JEALOUS! I wish I were there...miss you so so much :) Love ya.
Post a Comment