Tuesday, September 22, 2009

:: dinning chairs ::

being an employee of Henriksen/Butler means i get great deals on their products.... with that being said i hope we can afford to get these dinning chairs before we leave st. george. they are very comfortable and extremely stylish!
hard part about my job as a designer.... i am always getting up dates on the newest and greatest things out there and it makes me WANT it all. i know someday it will come when we can afford nice furniture. until then i will just keep a list of my dreams.

3 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

Girl, I feel your pain. So many things I want that I don't know if I'll ever be able to afford. But one can always dream!

Kelsey Booth said...

Dining room chairs are not on my list of things that I want...and that's the difference between you and me!

Amber Rasch said...

Hey guys! We would love to come have din din sometime and hang out! I wish you could come with us on the Narrows hike this weekend. I don't know anyone in the group that we're going with except Cole's brother...and Cole of course! Next time, we'll have to plan a trip together! I've never done a 16 mile hike like this before so I'll let you know if I live!