
last weekend we went to the st. george rodeo. it was a fun night out although the rodeo clowns were pretty lame and did not give us much entertainment we still had a good time.

this part was really neat. for the national anthem they had fire men, police men, and military men holding a HUGE flag and then all of these little kids walked out and covered the arena with flags. it was an over whelming patriotic moment. i love how cowboys love their country and are not afraid to show it!

this little 5 year old was ridding around all by her self and I thought it was adorable. it made me want to get a horse someday so I can have a cute little princess like her ridding around like a BIG girl.
we had lots of time to kill before the rodeo started. it was first come first serve so of course I had to get there early so we could get good seats. if you didn't already know I am totally a want to be cowboy and have been for years. brady and I want to head to nationals in vegas this year since we are so close. last night we were watching the bulls and it reminded me of when I was a little girl and always said "I was going to marry a cowboy with curly hair". well that didn't quite happen but I found an even better guy than a cowboy!
1 comment:
Ha ha Linds you are so funny! I didn't know you always wanted to be a cowgirl. Why didn't you ever come ride our horses with me? That would have been fun!
Post a Comment