Tuesday, September 29, 2009

::Kseniya Simonova - Sand Animation (Україна має талант / Ukraine's Got Talent) ::

so i really wish i was cool and knew how to do a link on here like all of the cool kids do where it just shows one word instead of the entire link {hint hint anyone who knows how to do that i would love your assistance in teaching me how to be cool also}.
if you have not watched this sand animation you are missing out and need to take the 10 minuets and watch it. she is amazing and the emotion is so strong.

enjoy friends :)

2 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

I saw this over on my friend Heather's blog (she served a mission to Ukraine) and really explained the beauty behind this. I was so moved by her talent and the emotional performance. LOVED IT!

Doreen said...

Linds. I'll make you cool and tell you how to do this. First copy the link you want. Next, do you see the little green icon to the left of the icon that you click on to add pictures? It looks greenish and it has ## looking signs on top of it. If you make your curser hover over the icon it will say "insert link". Click on that. Then it will bring you to a box that says Enter URL: You will past your link there. Make sure you don't have two http:// things in the address since it automatically pops up with an http://

I hope you feel cool now.
That talents was RAD. I have never seen anything like that before!!