Monday, January 3, 2011

:: family of 3 ::

We had family photos taken of the three of us today and they turned out AMAZING. I am so in love with our cute family. Nikki Crandall did a wonderful job.
To see more. 

5 comments:

Kelsey Booth said...

Those are totaly adorable! Yes, I looked at every single one. You are beautiful!

Nikki said...

haha. I was just changing my blog and checking up on everyone and I saw this. You are too cute for posting already. haha. I love you. Thanks again for an awesome day! (and your sister is right, you are beautiful!)

Matt and Brittany said...

aw cute! love them! love your shirt. and don't worry ryker's cute little hair do did not go unnoticed!

Amanda and Tom said...

oh they turned out way good! what a cute fam! It was so good to see you guys and spend time with you!...until next time:)

Megan said...

LOVE YOUR PICS! they were so great. you are beautiful, brady is handsome and ryker is just plain adorable and lovable! how are you these days? mom told me about your skates and bags, that bites, i'm so sorry. we love you all!!!!!!!