Saturday, January 22, 2011

:: happy 6 months baby ryker ::

 Today is our sweet baby Ryker's 6 month birthday. I can't believe that he has been apart of our family for that long already. Man does time really go by faster once you have kids. 



Here is a recap of the last 6 months of "Tiny's" life. 
Born July 22, 2010 - he just had his first bath and I was laying in my bed trying to take pictures of him. I could not get out because the epidural had not yet worn off. It was killing me to not hold him at this time. 
 1 month old and wearing his curious eyes. They were his favorite kind of eyes for a LONG time. I think he was still trying to figure out if he liked us and that is why he wore them for so long.  Oh look he already had his double chin. I didn't remember that. 
 2 months - blessing day. He was super lucky to be so loved and have Nana & Papa and Granny and Grandpa come for the occasion. 
 3 months and loving his first Halloween. Well maybe not loving it but Brady and I sure loved seeing him all dressed up. I think his face is saying "why? why would you do this to me mom?"
 4 months and loving our trip to the aquarium. His favorite part was watching the penguins. 
5 months and Ryker's first Christmas and trip to Utah. He had so much fun meeting family and friends for the first time. 
6 months and showing off his adorable personality. 

Our tiny guy is anything but tiny but we still love the nick name. Nana keeps saying he is going to be a line backer and make us some $$ someday and Brady and I will still be calling him "Tiny" when he is 6'5" and 
235 lbs. Papa seems to think "buba" is a more appropriate name for him. 

I love singing songs with this little guy. He giggles so hard and it is the sweetest sound on this earth. I need to have Brady take a video of it so ya'll can enjoy it also. When ever I am having a hard/bad day it always makes me feel better after snuggling up with this little guy. He warms my heart and his toothy grin is a sight to see. He is growing so fast but he still loves snuggling with me and those are my favorite moments of the day. I am going to miss these moments when he gets bigger. 

We love you baby Ryker! Happy 1/2 birthday!! 

4 comments:

Matt and Brittany said...

oh i love the one where you are kissing him in his santa hat! it's priceless!

Megan said...

we love you too baby ryker! hopefully we get to meet soon!!!!!

Kelsey Booth said...

We love that little Ryker guy. I am with you - time goes by too fast when you have these cute littlies to take care of!

Lori said...

i can't believe he's already six months! woot!