Brady, Ryker, and I we so blessed to be able to spend the Christmas holiday's with both of our families in Utah. It was a fun relaxing trip full of game playing, tasty food, late night chats, movie watching, PJ parties, and good company. We even got to enjoy a good snow storm. I love snow. 
Ryker and Savannah getting some good Christmas cheer on before we had "Christmas morning" with the Wood's. We were so spoiled and are so blessed to have such wonderful families who love us so much.
Ryker's favorite part of Christmas was eating the wrapping paper. It was cooler than his toys in his mind.
Granny and Grandpa Wood gave Ryker his daddy's favorite Jammies EVER. GO JAZZ!! My handsome Jazz loving guys.
Savannah fell in love with Ryker and it was super cute. She would come up to me and say "he loves me, a lot!" It would crack me up every time. She played really well with him and she will be a great big sister someday.
Ryker loved watching us get wild and crazy while playing games and this face was just too cute to pass up making the blog.
Merry Christmas Eve at the Rabner house.
I was awful at taking pictures this trip. One of my new years goals is to take more pictures of the three of us doing things.
The boys doing some late night wrapping.
Merry Christmas morning. Ryker was so much fun and loved opening his presents. I can't wait for a life time of more Christmas mornings with my cute little family. It is true life is much more fun with kids around.
Daddy and Ryker on Christmas night. Yes we did stay in our PJ's all day long. We did brush our teeth and hair but that is as far as getting ready for the day went. And I am not ashamed about it. We spent the day playing with all of our new games, eating {of course}, and trying out Ryker's new toys.
4 generations picture.
Brady's grandpa Memmot, Granny, Daddy, and Ryker. Grandpa kept saying "wow he is a solid one".
Brady and Ryker were able to have LOADS of much needed time together. They are just the happiest guys together. Brady and our mom's have truly saved me over this vacation. I have been drained and so tired that I could not get out of bed in the mornings and take care of my baby. The three of them were so much help and took care of my Ryker baby so I could get a few more hours of sleep so I could be a happy mommy. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all of your help. It was wonderful to not be doing it all on my own for a few weeks. I look forward to the day when Brady is done with school and I get to have him around more and have his help more. He does help me A LOT but it is just hard with school. There are not enough hours in the day for him to study as much as he needs, go to school, and spend loads of time with me and Ryker. We are super grateful for Brady and all that he does for our family. He is the best daddy.
My boys are so proud of each other and I am proud of them. They are the best!
We had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Carl Bloch exhibition at the BYU museum of art. It was absolutely beautiful and the spirit was so strong. This was my favorite of the alter pieces. I love seeing the savior with the child. It warms my heart.
I highly recommend you go see this exhibit. It is FREE and wonderful!
Ryker loves to sing songs with Nana.
I also think that my hat looks absolutely adorable on him.
My boys are so excited to go swimming - Ryker's first time going for a dip in the pool. He loved it. This summer is going to be a blast with Ryker in the pool.
Ryker loved jumping in the pool. I love his little rolls that have recently developed. They are very adorable.
Ryker grew and developed so much on our Utah trip.
- He grabs at everything in sight
- He thinks his bottle is a toy and loves chewing on it but not drinking out of it
- He sits up and plays with his toys on the floor
- He has 2 teeth - they have been miserable getting them for all three of us. Ryker has been a major monster through this process. He is up every 2 hours at night screaming and only napping for about 1 hour during the day. So we are all sleep deprived and grumpy in the Wood house this week.
- He talks like crazy. It has been super fun hearing him find his voice
- He thinks he needs to be held 24/7 and be the center of attention {this habit is proving tricky to break}
- He loves swimming in the big bathtub like a fish
- He loves being naked and grabbing his toes
- He has turned into the blow-out king. Good thing he has tons of clothes.
- He has the worst gas EVER! He could clear a room with it. It cracks me and Brady up sometimes that something so stinky could come out of someone so small.
- He loves jumping in his new jumper. He is getting better at it everyday.
Our trip to Utah was a blast and a much needed vacation full of relaxing. We are happy to be home now and getting back into the swing of life.

3 comments:
great post! loved all the stories and info. it looked like such a great christmas and i'm so glad you had a fun time. love you all!! ryker is quite the little charmer!
I went to the Carl Bloch exhibit with my fam too! And I love the Lehi Legacy center pool. I still wish I could've seen you guys in UT, but I'm glad you had so much fun with your family!
I am so jealouse that you had such a fun Christmas with both of your families. I can't believe how quickly these little babies grow up. That Ryker guy is so cute. Love you lots!
Post a Comment