Tuesday, January 25, 2011

:: wowza big boy ::

My handsome little dude had his 6 month check up today. 
22 lbs. 12oz {100 percentile}
28 1/2" tall {97 percentile}

I love these jammies on Ryker. They are 12month and skin tight on him but look so cute on him. He was having a blast with daddy's hat on. He is already a Jazz fan like his daddy. 

Yes he is already wearing 12-18 month clothes and has just about out grown his baby car seat. We better have another boy to actually get some wear out of all our boy clothes. 

My milk must be something special. I have a sweet friend who told me I should sell this magic milk to a hospital - it would be coveted and worth some good $$. Given our finical situation it was a tempting thought for about a half a second then it grossed me out. Also I don't think I have it in me to produce any more than I already am. Ryker still eats about every 2 hours and it is very draining on my body. It is hard work to make the goods. My mom is always saying Ryker is going to be a NFL linebacker and now I am starting to believe her. We shall see. I really just think it would be funny if he really does end up being a super star football player and going back someday and reading this blog post {I am going to print this off in a book} and remembering that we predicted his future at such a young age. 

Being a gansta with daddy's hat on and showing off my 2 big teeth. 

4 comments:

Megan said...

wow!!!!!!!!!! what a man. he is so cute though. guess i need to go exchange the outfit i just bought for him. he he.

The Stylers said...

I can't believe what a big boy he is!! He will be such a cute NFL player!

Matt and Brittany said...

oh my heck he has changed sooo much already! in the last picture i think he is starting to look more like you.

Kelsey Booth said...

I was just thinking this morning that I better buy a 2T for his birthday present - Gymborie has a really cute basketball line :) Love taht little guy!