Boy!!!!!
We could not be more excited. Ryker is going to love having a buddy to help him explore and cause trouble. We defiantly got a FOR SURE picture of his little manhood. I don't think there could be any mistaking.
{Pregnancy Diary}
17 weeks
- I have officially felt the little Mr. move 3 times. Today he actually "wiggled" instead of a swoosh/fluttery feeling like the first two. I love feeling my babies move inside me. Such a cool feeling.
- I am still able to run and exercise about 6 hours a week! I hope I can keep this up for my entire pregnancy. I have noticed it is helping a TON with my back problems. My back is feeling pretty good 90% of the time which is a TON better than it was with Ryker.
- I am LOVING mango's. Last week I ate almost an entire box of 20 from Mexico and they tasted AMAZING!
- I am finally feeling back to myself in the kitchen. I am proud to say I have been cooking dinner every night {vast improvement to 3 weeks ago}. I even made a bunch of freezer dinners. They are fabulous.
- Let the planning begin now that we know its a boy. I now get to figure out new matching bedding for the boys.
- I am sleepy a lot but other than that I am feeling pretty good these days.
- Life is great!

6 comments:
SWEET!!! That's so fun! Congrats linds!!
Glad things are going good!! Congrats!
YAY!!! That's awesome. congrats
congrats! two boys in a row are SUPER fun... and busy. :) thanks for the text too! that was so fun! :) let's play later this week!
Congratulations!!! I think it's fun to have two of the same sex in a row :) Of course I guess I'm bias, since I had two girls in a row ;) But still. It'll be super fun for them both!
AH!! I am still SO EXCITED for you guys! Yay!
Post a Comment