We have had a parking pass to Stone Mountain for the past two year and the only things we have done in this HUGE fun park are go running {I love running here}, play at the park, and see the laser light show. Oh how there is SOOOO much more to do than just that. We were able to get season passes for all of the fun things 1/2 price so did it.
We got to meet the Easter Bunny.
Go to the top of the mountain.... I cant believe it has taken me 2 years to do this.... so not like me. But check out this view of the downtown skyline. I love where we live and all of the trees and fun things to do.
Ryker LOVES Jack, Ella, and Lindsey.
When we are with them he runs around like he is one of the big kids.
And at church on Sunday Ryker kept saying their names and Steph and wanting to go and sit with them instead of staying with us. I think we are going to have to try and sit out of eye sight of each other to try and keep him reverent during church.

1 comment:
I loved the look he gave you when he came to sit with Linds on Sunday. So funny! We've only made it out to the park once, we're hoping to improve on that!
Post a Comment