Saturday, April 7, 2012

{Babyland}

Grammy and Grandpa came to town for a visit. We had loads of FUN with them. I have decided Ryker likes people A LOT more when they come to visit us. For some reason he turns crazy and a hater when we go to visit family. 
 We started our trip at the Cabbage Patch Babyland Hospital. 
We were all this excited! 
 Tiny was a bit unsure about the Easter bunny seat. He just wanted to pull the eggs "balls" off of it. 

 I love how much Tiny loves his daddy. They are SO cute together and it melts my heart every time. 
Ryker was so sweet to all of the "babies" as we were walking around. I had no idea how expensive these cute little dolls could be. WOW! 
 This is where the babies are born. We were lucky enough to see a baby be born and it was super cute. 

 Tiny LOVED climbing on this big guy! He had so much fun running around looking at EVERY THING!  He was in heaven. He kept saying "babe, babe". He pretty much loves babies. 

Ryker loves his little Sammy that we got for him. He even giggles when you touch his tummy! It makes us all giggle every time.  {I am still needing to get a picture of the two of them together... another day.}

1 comment:

Megan said...

looks like fun times as always with the wood fam!