Tuesday, April 10, 2012

{More G & G adventures}

Ryker and I love the Yellow River Game Ranch so much we knew we had to take Daddy, Grammy, and Grandpa to enjoy in the fun. 

 Ryker you are fearless when it comes to feeding these animals. I love it. 
 Ryker was really funny about not wanting to feed the animals his graham crackers. He wanted to eat them instead. Hahaha silly guy. 
 This donkey was pretty funny. When we walked away he starting making his honking sounds wanting us to come back to him. I guess he liked the carrots. 


 Its a good thing the bunnies are the last animal to see because it is always a fight to leave them. Ryker just has too much fun with them. 

1 comment:

Matt and Brittany said...

Fun! you guys are always doing exciting stuff! hope you're feeling ok! cute little bump!