Ryker, Abby {the little girl I babysit}, and I are always on some form of adventure. I decided to be brave and take the two of them downtown to the Children's Museum on the FREE day. We had a GREAT time. The kiddies had a roll reversal. Ryker was brave all of a sudden and explored on his own and Abby was glued to me. It was fun to see Ryker come out of his shell some and explore on his own.
The water table was for sure the favorite place for Ryker to play. He was VERY unhappy to say the least when it was time to leave. This little guy LOVES water.
But we then found the train table and that was a good second best. He is true the the Rabner grandsons in his love of trains or as Ryker calls them "toochees" Its weird when he first learned about trains he called them trains and then when he learned they say "choo choo" he mixed them for his own new word. Silly guy.
Ryker normally WILL NOT go into tunnels at the playground BUT for some odd reason his fear of them was gone for just this day.
We had a blast!
After the children's museum we walked across the street to Centennial Olympic Park and played in the fountains. The babies were a little unsure about them. I hope they grow on them because it is getting HOT already and they will be fun to cool off in.

1 comment:
You are seriously the funnest mama EVER!
Miss you, Linds! I wish we could hangout, ha ha!
Post a Comment