Sunday, April 15, 2012

{First egg dying}

We dyed eggs with Ryker for the first time in between conference sessions on Sunday. 




I don't think he really understood what we were doing but he went along with it. He kept trying to drink the dye - he thought it was juice. None the less we had fun. 

And of course Brady and I did our traditional egg roll {we did this on our first date} and I killed him.

2 comments:

Joslyn said...

so cute! I wish we did that with Cambry. We were planning to and didn't remember till she was in bed the night before Easter! Hello!

Joslyn said...

I must've missed a post or 2 because I read back a little bit and someone said congrats on preggo. so I did a little digging on your blog- so glad I did cause I missed your race and your announcement. congrats on both!! I'm so happy for your cute family!! I can't believe you trained and ran in your 1st trimester. you are amazing