Saturday, May 5, 2012

{Basketball}

Ryker has gotten really good at learning about all of the different balls there are. {in case you didn't already know this he LOVES any and all balls - he is just like his daddy} 
 Last Saturday we put up this basketball hoop on Ryker's door. We all had WAY too much fun playing with it. This is the new game that Ryker and daddy {yes I am usually not invited per the tiny guy} LOVE playing just about everyday. And yes baby bear played ball with us for a while also. Funny story about this bear. It was given to Ryker at Sam's Club one day by a man with a snuggles fabric softener station and it has been his best friends since. Who would have thought. 


 Ryker is pretty good at dunking. 

We had been playing for so long he got a little tired and tried throwing the ball from sitting in his chair. What a silly guy you are Ryker. You without a doubt got your daddy's mad sports skills. I can tell already. You two are going to have fun with that for years I know it. 
Since I just learned Tiger Woods started golfing at 9 months I guess we are getting you started into your basketball career a bit late. Sorry. Don't hate us for this when you are all grown up.

I am trying to be better about taking more videos. They are so much fun to watch later but I just forget and usually only take pictures. 

No comments: