Ryker and I have been having lots of "fun in the sun" the past few weeks. We got a Botanical Gardens pass and are loving it. One of my favorite thing about living in Atlanta is all of the AMAZING flowers all spring/summer. They are HUGE bushes full of beautiful colors and just make you want to smile and everywhere looks so pretty. Ryker loves the splash pad at the gardens. This day I even came prepared {or so I thought} with his swimming suit and flip flops {he is VERY opinionated on what shoes he wears everyday and of course this day he HAD to wear shoes instead of sandals} BUT he got into the water before I could change him and he ended up leaving in a dry swimming suit instead. Oh well he had fun and its just water!
Ryker now loves to "swim like a ducky" or "a baby shark" in the bathtub. It is really cute and I just love his little tan lines already.
Thanks Marie for getting a picture of us together. If Brady is not with us {which is usually} I only get lots of Ryker pictures and none of us together. This was Ryker's first day drawing with sidewalk chalk and he totally loved it. He also saw the "big boys aka men" playing basketball at the park and totally wanted to join in on their game. It took everything to convince him he was to "tiny" to play. He is just like his daddy and loves any sport/game with a ball. I love that he is developing such a fun little personality and it is all BOY! He loves sticks, rocks, bugs {they are all lady bugs to him}, swimming, kicking things, throwing things, balls, and anything daddy is doing. Oh and this past week he was watching me exercise and was trying to copy that. It was pretty cute. This summer is for sure going to be a fun one!


No comments:
Post a Comment