Monday, May 14, 2012

{Mothers Day}

Mothers day was so wonderful this year. I got to sleep in and Brady got Ryker ready for church. He was very proud of himself for picking out Rykers outfit. I must admit he did do a really good job. He looks like one little stud for sure! It rained most of the day and was VERY humid so don't mind the crazy frizz hair. We  tried to get a mama and Ryker picture.... as you can see he was not thrilled at all about this. Bummer. 
 Baby bump at 20 weeks 
Yeah we are half way there and this go around I have been able to work out a lot and it has helped my back a million fold. By this point in Ryker's pregnancy my back was KILLING me and this go I am still running and feeling like a rock star! I love it and it is major motivation to keep exercising. Too bad it is not helping with the pounds I am putting on but I am hoping it will help on the back side of them falling off easier this time. Love my boys and am so lucky to have such a amazing husband who spoils me with gifts, acts of service, love, his priesthood, his willingness to cook me whatever I wanted today, and my sweet boys. Life would be blan without them. Love you Brady Michael and Ryker Gabriel! 
I am so grateful for my sweet mama! She is the best example to me. I hope I can teach my children all of the good things she has taught me. I love that I can call her at any time of day or night and she always has a listening ear for me. I am so grateful for all that she does for me and my family. We love you dearly Nana and can not wait to play with you this summer. We miss living by you. 
 I love having the elders over almost weekly. It brings back such fun memories of my childhood and living in New Orleans. It also warms my heart to see Ryker playing with them like this. He loves them! The elders came over last night to Skype their mama's and we all had a blast! Ryker loved staying up late playing with them. This morning when he woke up the first thing he asked for was "elders?" That tells you just how much fun he had with them last night. I love special memories like this. They make the joy in being a mother so wonderful. 
 I am obsessed with these jems my mom gave me for mothers day. I love my sisters dearly and this painting is so us. I cant wait to get it on my wall. 
 Love Wide
Its why we wake up 
in the morning
with a smile.
It's what inspires us 
to live with passion.
It's the faith we hold in
our hearts for the unseen,
unknown, the mysteries
LOVE, love, love...

I love what she says and I love that my mom thinks she is me. 

Melts my heart. 
Love my sweet boys and I love that Ryker is getting into coloring. So fun. 

What an amazing day full of great memories and love. Thanks to all of the wonderful Mother's in my life. 

2 comments:

rabnerfamily said...

You are such a cute little prego mommy!

Stacylyn said...

cute family pictures! Love the skirt.