Tuesday, May 1, 2012

{Dinner without daddy}

This is what happened at dinner tonight...
 Ryker won the battle of not sitting in his high chair. Why this has become a battle at dinner I wish I knew. As of late he thinks he needs to sit on my lap to eat dinner. That does NOT fly with me. Too messy! 
And for some reason the same he refused to eat his dinner {the same as mine just cooled down and in his bowls} he would only eat "mommies". He won every battle tonight because Brady does not get home until 8pm and I could not handle anymore crying for the day. But hey at least he ate - right?!?! 

1 comment:

The Stylers said...

Koleman has been winning so many of our battles lately! I'm starting to feel like a crappy crappy mom with one spoiled little boy! So frustrating! Ryker is pretty dang cute though while winning those battles! :)