Sunday, October 6, 2013

{Blue Grass Festival :: Athens, AL}

You know you live in Alabama when they have 2 days dedicated to blue grass musicians jamming out to a University lawn packed with camping chairs. We listened and danced to sweet music, saw LOTS of people in overalls, too much smoking, greasy/tasty festival food {BBQ and funnel cakes}, saw a LOT of Alabama pride {I dressed the boys in red and didn't even think about that until we got there - they fit in perfectly :)}, my boys charmed many people {Gray with his smile and Ryker with his curls}, and sweated more than we should have in October. 



I love the overalls and Grayson's chubby little leg a bouncing to the rhythm of the song. He didn't get that from me that is for sure. 





This little girl was too sweet in her bonnet jammin on her violin. 








Learning how to climb stairs. We don't have them at our house.


We even got to see a 93 year old man compete in a dance/clogging contest. It was AWESOME! He got the whole crowd into it. I hope he won. 

No comments: