Monday, October 14, 2013

{Tate Farm :: Pumpkin Patch}

So ya'll know how much I LOVE the fall and all of the festivities {remember last year how I was out and about with my week old Gray Baby enjoying it all}. I {sadly this was an "I" trip instead of a "we" trip - boards are October 30 and then we are hoping/praying we will have a daddy again} took the boys to Tate Farm and Pumpkin Patch. This was our first time to a real pumpkin patch. In Georgia it is against the law to have people out in the pumpkin patches {dude to too many poisonous spiders & snakes}. So in years past our "pumpkin patch" trips have been to parking lots full of picked pumpkins. Ryker thought it was great trudging through the field and got to pick his very own BIG pumpkin. 


All three of us giggled our heads off jumping on this pillow. 




Of course we got to eat special treats!
{this might be the reason there were no tears involved with this adventure}
so worth it! 



Bunnies are always our favorite to hold/pet. I wish Brady would have been here to capture Grayson petting them. Too funny. He would very gently touch it and giggle his head off and then do it again. Ryker and I were dying laughing at him. 



The corn pit is always a favorite. We made two stops. 


I thought if Gray had something he could eat while in here he would be less likely to try and eat the corn... WRONG! 


Ryker has become such a brave climbing dude. 




Who doesn't LOVE some pumpkin pictures?




Ryker liked it the most when the driver drove "swervy". 

Gray was VERY unsure about this tractor ride. 




The "perfect" pumpkin. It was quite a challenge to be holding Gray and the diaper bag and trying to help Ryker pick the perfect pumpkin and get us all back to the wagon. We survived it though :) 


Ryker thought this was the fire truck off of the Mater movie. He loved driving it.


We were the last ones to leave and both boys were so fun the whole 4 hours we were here. No screaming or crying from either one. That in its self is a VICTORY! 

2 comments:

Amanda and Tom said...

Very cute pictures! We are going somewhere similar this Saturday-hopefully our trip is as successful as yours!

Marie said...

I had no idea that's why there aren't any pumpkin patches in Georgia. We LOVED the one we visited in Tennessee a few years ago. Looks like a fun adventure!