Wow 5 years, 2 babies, 5 moves, 3 states, Emory DPT program, and 6 times leaving Brady home alone while I go on vaca later and we are still as in love as ever.
I just love all of our wedding/engagement/bridal photos. Our photographer was to die for! I am hoping next year to get a storybook printed of all three photo shoots. The hard part of the digital photo world is we don't print nearly as many photos as we should.
I love fall flowers and Brady was even a rockstar and got me beautiful fall flowers that look just like the ones at our wedding. They make me smile every time I walk in my kitchen.
We had a fun date night at home last night after the boys were in bed thanks to The Dating Divas. If you have not checked out their blog you should. They have such cute fun ideas and games to keep the spice alive in your hubby. And then tonight we got to go out to dinner and left our boys for the first time in Alabama. It was super fun and I think we have found a babysitter who we love!
Feeling VERY blessed to have such an AMAZING guy for eternity!
Love you Brady Michael!








1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment