Friday, October 4, 2013

{Happy Birthday Grayson :: 1 Year}

Dear Grayson Oliver,
Its hard to believe my sweet angle baby is one year old already. You  have grown up so much since we moved to Alabama and are such a big boy. You are getting really close to walking. You walk around the furniture and holding our hands and in the past week you have started taking about 5 steps on your own. Whenever you take some steps on your own its like you scored a touchdown. We all go crazy with excitement and so do you. My favorite is to see the love and support Ryker gives you when you do this. He loves to give you the biggest hugs EVER when you stand or walk by yourself. You have six teeth. You love to eat and I feel as though you could nurse for EVER if I would let you {this is so not going to happen}. It is going to be traumatizing to us both to ween you. You think you are such a big boy like your brother that you don't really like taking naps when he is home and you copy everything he does. This melts my heart. You still only say Mama and occasionally Dada. You have started making a cute snake sound and roaring like a dinosaur. You are such a wiggle worm tough guy. When you bonk your head you cry for a second and sometimes not at all and don't even want to slow down for a snuggle or kiss better. 

We are so blessed to have your busy, sweet spirit apart of our family. We love you Gray baby! I can't wait to see what this next year has for us and to see you learn and grow so much more. 
Love, Mom




Can you believe it I took these?!?!
I was so proud of myself for how they turned out especially since it was me by myself with both boys trying to set up and pose and shoot. It was a LOT. Too bad my sweet angle baby who is ALWAYS smiling was not having it today when I wanted him to... isn't that how it always is though. And a BIG thanks goes out to my sister inlaw Carlee for editing them for me. I was so swamped with party planning to do that. Thanks doll! 



Since we moved here I knew this was where I was going to take these photos. It is in a field off my running path on the Greenway and I run past it every morning. I am so pleased that the tree and lighting turned out even better than I pictured it in my little head. I am excited for the great landscapes here in Alabama - they make for great portrait backgrounds. 



Roll reversal.
Ryker is normally grumpy in photos and Gray smiling.





No comments: