Tuesday, October 29, 2013

{Bootanical}

We went to Bootanical at the gardens and we were all thrilled to have another excuse to dress up. I love getting as many wears out of our costumes as we can. Ryker's shark was dirty from the Witches lunch so he "had" {he was NOT thrilled about this AT ALL} to be a knight instead. Grayson HATES costumes. I mean really dislikes them. Screams the whole time I am putting it on him and tries to pull it off the entire time. Mean mama? I can live with it... its totally worth it!



Grayson "trying" to rip his hat off.



Cutest lobster EVER! 

Ryker was being kind of a turkey and not wanting to do any of the activities they had but he did however have ME pick up a lizard and he pet it {it scared the crap out of me but I did it for him! because I am a good/brave mama for that cute boy of mine}. Neither of us dared touch the black & white snake. We will stick to turtle and butterfly touching. Much less scary. 

No comments: