Saturday, October 26, 2013

{Witches Lunch :: Madison AL}

One of my favorite Halloween traditions is my Witches Lunch. A big thanks goes out to my dear friend Erin who introduced me to this fun tradition our first year in Atlanta. All the mama's come in their best witch costume and all of the kiddies in their Halloween costumes. It was so fun to have so many mamas come dressed for the party {that is hit or miss on the year/crowd}. I am in love with my Ariel wig and have been taking advantage of any excuse to wear it. 

 Most of the Witches and Kiddies.
 I was so happy that everyone brought Halloween'ish food. It always makes a themed party like this so much more fun. 



 I still don't know too many people here so this was a super fun event to host to get to know more people from church and the other preschool mama's. 

 The boys all LOVED playing with "brains" and searching for bugs in it. 

It was a little OK a LOT more stressful not having someone to really host with me but I'm glad it turned out so well and that I was able to make so many new friends. The funny part is a LOT of these women I have never met and this is how they met me.... needless to say I don't think they will recognize me the next time they see me!

Happy Halloween! 

3 comments:

Marie said...

Wow, that's quite the turnout! I had trouble recognizing some of the primary kids at yesterday's trunk or treat so hopefully they will remember your name if not the face :)

Jessie said...

what a FUN witches lunch. ours turned out pretty good too, but i wished that everyone would show up in witch gear. :) next year for sure. thanks again for the idea.

Doreen said...

Haha! Did you post that witch picture on Facebook bc I remember seein it and thinking you'd outdone yourself this year in the witch department. I thought of you pretty much all October bc a friend of mine gave me some coasters that said "drink up witches" and of course I thought of you immediately bc of your witches lunches you do. Yes, it we lived by each other Halloween would be the high light of the year for everyone who knew us. We are so cool :) if you're ever wanting to visit boston within the next 3 years let me know!!! Love you Panzy.